MOTORCYCLE AND BICYCLE ACCIDENTS
If you have been injured in a bicycle or motorcycle accident and you are worried about who is going to pay your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. The last thing you want is to be taken advantage of by an insurance company. If you don’t protect your rights, you may not be able to make a claim.
All the insurance companies have attorneys and adjusters whose goal is to pay you as little as they can or nothing at all. You need an experienced Los Angeles California bicycle accident lawyer with PROVEN RESULTS to fight for you. So contact us today (1866) 639-6529 to fight for your just claims.
There are several potential sources of recovery for victims of bike accidents. Sources of recovery could include automobile insurance and homeowners insurance. In California, even when riders are partially at fault for a motorcycle or bicycle accident, they can still recover monetary compensation for the fault of other parties, such as:
- Road conditions.
- Negligent motorists.
- Factors that contributed to a bike accident, such as traffic controls, visibility obstruction, etc.
- Bike parts manufacturers including mechanical failures due to defective parts or maintenance, if they are found to have contributed to the cause of the bike accident or injuries.
- Chain of events that led to a motorcycle or bicycle accident and accident recreation.
You should make sure to hire a well-established personal injury law firm like ours that already has sufficient bike case-handling sophistication to identify all possible defendants and pursue all possible sources of compensation in your case.
Our Southern California motorcycle and bicycle injury Attorneys represent riders who suffer injuries including:
- Closed head/traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injuries, including quadriplegia and paraplegia
- Broken bones and Fractures
- Back and neck injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Knee injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Road rash requiring significant skin grafts
- Burn injuries
- Amputation injury
Call US Today to Schedule a FREE Bicycle / Motorcycle Accident Consultation
Complete the Form Below To Contact Us (Comments or questions are welcome).